I did not pre-plan tonight’s dinner. I knew I had chicken nuggets, but I didn’t want a regular “chicken nuggets with a side” meal (which is still a beautiful meal, but I wasn’t in the mood for that). I thought I had a great idea by making a chicken nugget casserole, but (SURPRISE!) I found that many others had the same idea on Pinterest. I stumbled upon a recipe that had similar items in my pantry, altered some ingredients, and started cooking.
Tyson Frozen Chicken Nuggets
2 cans cream of mushroom (10.5 oz cans)
1 (15.25 oz) can whole kernel corn, drained
1 box StoveTop Dressing, Chicken Flavored
1/4 cup mild cheddar cheese, shredded
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Prepare StoveTop as directed.
- Mix cream of mushroom and whole kernel corn together in bowl.
- Place nuggets on bottom of 8×8 microwaveable baking dish.
- Pour mixture over nuggets, sprinkle cheese, top with StoveTop mix.
- Cook in microwave for 3 minutes.
- Bake in oven for 10-15 minutes (depending on a gas or regular oven)
Recipe idea: Serve Up Some Love